Reporting To: Regional Manager
Location: Branch Office
Profile: Graduate/MBA/MSW with good communication and leadership skills.
1. Manage the microfinance operations at the branch level:
- Supervise the work of CREs at the branch level.
- Motivate CREs to form new SHGs and increase savings for ASPL.
- Conduct GRT and help CREs in planning for CGTs
- Responsibility of loan sanction, recovery , formation of new group
- Coordinate field visits of field staff and schedule for one full month in advance.
- Monitor center meetings and record keeping by CREs
- Handle 3000 – 3500 clients and a portfolio of Rs. 400 – Rs.600 Lakhs.
2. Reporting :
- Daily reporting to RM on collection from all CREs and bank deposit made.
- Regularly maintain branch level registers and reports and train new branch staff in preparing reports
- Reporting to head office weekly as per format
- Monthly updated loan o/s report client wise and consolidated statement as per format.
3. HR and Accounts Management at the branch level:
- Maintain discipline with staff on timing of working, maintain and make regular update DCB.
- Tally cash and regular depositing in the bank on the same day
- Maintain Cash Book regularly.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings.
- Assist the head office team/HR team in identifying new CREs.
- To do performance evaluation of all staff at the branch level to submit to HO to CEO
4. Monitoring and Planning:
- To prepare branch business plan.
- Credibility check of clients through other sources and conduct loan utilization checks on regular intervals.
- Schedule centre meetings- Random sample checking minimum 5 to 6 meetings every day.
- Visit to delinquent Account on a regular basis and month end reporting to HO on bad loan account.
- Manage relationships with community leaders, police and other administrative authorities.
- Conduct new village/slum survey and suggest new area and product for expansion