Reporting To: Branch Manager
Location: Branch Office
Profile: 10th / 12th Std with good communication and leadership skills.
1. Manage the microfinance operations at the client level:
- Enroll, select and orient new members to the microfinance program, policies, and procedures.
- Formation of new groups and regularly visit the groups to get update on clients credibility.
- Prepare loan proposals and make recommendations to Branch Manager.
- Conduct recovery from the client as per DCB (Demand Collection Balance) sheet.
- Deposit the recovered amount daily to the accountant/branch manager.
- Handle 400 – 600 clients and a portfolio of Rs. 80 – Rs. 90 Lakhs.
- Form at least 10 new groups per month
- Document and report client feedback regarding the lending process.
2. Maintain client level portfolio quality and control:
- Fill up the recovery report, both manually and in the MIS (computerized system)
- Conduct loan utilization checks on regular intervals.
- Follow up loans in arrears. Prepare client wise overdue and ageing sheet.
- Prepare regular status reports and submit them to the Branch Manager.
3. Participate as an active member of the overall branch team:
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Identify new areas for business, understand competition and suggest new products
- Provide back-up support to other team members as needed.
- Assist in the recruitment and training activities of new recruits held at the branch.
4. Community relationships:
- Manage relationships with community leaders, police and other administrative authorities.
- Coordinate periodic promotional activities for MFI products.