Reporting To: Zonal Manager
Location: ASPL’s Regional Office locations
Profile:Frequent field travel
1. Operations Management at the Unit level:
- Market research: Manage the market research activity for both branch expansion and product development.
- Branch Setup and Management: Roll out and manage branches in the Unit.
- Handle 5 – 7 branches, 17500 – 25000 members and a portfolio of Rs.20.00 – Rs.40.00 crores.
- Approve all loan proposals in the Unit above Rs. 15,000.
- Monitor loan centre meetings in the Unit.
2. HR Management:
- Identify human resource requirements and manage the recruitment activity for field personnel in the Unit.
- Conduct performance appraisals for Branch Managers and oversee the appraisal process for all CREs in the Unit.
3. Financial Management:
- Prepare and manage the operational budget for the Unit in line with the business plan.
- Oversee and be responsible for all accounts associated with operations
4. Reports to Head Office / Area Office:
- Prepare and send the necessary daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare funds and assets requisition requests.
- Attend meetings at the HO/Area office.
5. Community relationships
- Manage relationships with community leaders, police and other district level administrative authorities.
- Coordinate periodic promotional activities for MFI products.